Home Care Staffing Contract - Independent Contractor Agreement
Home Care Staffing Contract - Independent Contractor Agreement Template
This Home Care Staffing Contract establishes agreed upon obligations of each party to the contract, sets out the expectations for each party, and addresses how issues that may arise will be handled. Make sure your business and service is secure!
This template is perfect for a:
⭐ Home Care Company that needs additional staffing
How can this template help?
⭐ Demonstrates professionalism
⭐ Better communication
⭐ Quick access to information
⭐ Clarity of expectations
⭐ Avoids confusion
⭐ Avoid liabilities
✔️WHERE TO ENTER INFORMATION IS INDICATED
1. HOME CARE SERVICES TO BE PROVIDED:
2. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR STATUS:
3. SCOPE OF PRACTICE (TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES):
4. ASSURANCE OF SERVICES:
5. EMPLOYEES OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR:
6. LICENSING (If Applicable):
7. RIGHTS TO BENEFITS WAIVER:
8. NON-RECRUIT OF COMPANY EMPLOYEES:
9. NON-SOLICITATION CLAUSE:
11. LEGAL COMPLIANCE:
12. BUSINESS LIABILITY INSURANCE:
13. USE OF VEHICLE:
14. TRANSPORTATION BY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR:
15. ACCESS TO COMPANY CLIENT INFORMATION:
16. COMPANY CLIENT HOME ACCESS INFORMATION:
17. COMPENSATION FOR SERVICES PROVIDED BY INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR:
18. REIMBURSEMENT FOR EXPENSES:
19. STATUTORY HOLIDAYS:
20. ACCOUNTING & BOOKKEEPING:
21. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR BILLING FOR RENDERED SERVICES:
22. PAYMENT METHOD (FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR):
23. RETAIN SERVICES FEE: “Holding Fee” [INTERRUPTION IN SERVICES]:
24. VISIT CANCELLATION POLICY:
25. NON-DISCLOSURE OF TRADE SECRETS, CUSTOMER LISTS & COMPANY INFORMATION:
26. MEDIATION FOR DISPUTES:
29. PARTIAL INVALIDITY:
30. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT BY THE COMPANY:
31. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT:
✔️ MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT
✔️ INDICATED WHERE TO ENTER INFORMATION
✔️ Form fill digitally
✔️ Print to PDF
✔️ Send electronically!
✔️ Printable 🖨️
⭐ How to add your logo instructions included
RETURN TO SHOP
📥 Download, save master copy and start using the form immediately
✔️Professional non-medical home care templates created by Danielle who owns and operates her own home care business.
✔️All templates in the Wise Caregiving Shop have been created from direct hands on experience working with clients, families, care facilities, trustees, curators, and medical professionals.
✔️Templates are designed to help non-medical home care business owners get organized, grow, and keep there home care business secure.
✔️The templates in the Wise Caregiving Shop are **NOT** allowed to be resold, reproduced, given as freebies, distributed by electronic means, or for customers to profit from the design by any means.
✔️All sales are final once files are downloaded
✔️For technical issues : This shop has professional IT support